We invite you to partner with Alongsiders by joining a small group of monthly supporters, called the Sustainers Circle. These funds allow us to budget and survive through the peaks and troughs of fundraising. You help us focus on the ministry we are called to, and worry less about fundraising.
To join the Sustainers Circle, simply set up an automatic monthly payment according to the instructions below. You can cancel at any time. Then drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Thank you for standing with us!
Instructions for DBS Bank Account Holders
It is FREE to set up a Standing Instruction via internet banking. The steps are outlined below for your easy reference:
- Log in to i-banking at http://www.dbs.com.sg/personal
- Go to “Funds Transfer”
- Select “Set up Standing Instruction” (it takes about 2 weeks for a new instruction to be effected)
- Select “Add new DBS/POSB payee” Please enter your name (maximum of 12 characters allowed) under “My Initials (For display on payee's bank statement)” so that we are able to identify you as the giver and a receipt can be sent in due course.
- Payee Account Type: DBS Current
- Payee Account No.: 106-902374-2
- Confirm New Payee Account
- Return to “Set up Standing Instruction” to enter the rest of the information for funds transfer arrangement
- Payee’s Full Name: Alongsiders International Ltd
Note: The DBS/POSB Standing Instruction Form (see below for the download link) is for those who do not have internet banking arrangement. Please note that the bank will debit a one-off service charge of $10 per application from your DBS/POSB account.
Instructions for OCBC Bank Account Holders
It is FREE to set up a Recurring Funds Transfer via internet banking. The steps are outlined below for your easy reference:
- Log in to i-banking at https://www.ocbc.com/internet-banking/
- Go to “Add Beneficiary”
- Under “Beneficiary Account Information”, enter the following:
- Bank Name: DBS
- Account No.:106-902374-2
- Your initials: Please enter your name (maximum of 9 characters allowed) for display on our bank statement so that we are able to identify you and a receipt can be sent in due course.
- Under “About Beneficiary”, enter the following:
- Name: Alongsiders International Ltd
- Email address: email@example.com (This will enable you to notify us without re-entering our email address when you make your transfer)
- Select “Preview”. (A One Time Password will be sent to you to complete the request. An sms will be sent by hp to say that you have successfully added a beneficiary for your 3rd party funds transfer via Internet & mobile banking)
- Go to “Recurring Transfer”. Enter the rest of the information for funds transfer arrangement and click “Preview”.
Standing Instruction Forms
If you do not have internet banking you can download the appropriate form below and fill in the details as follows (not all forms need all the details listed below). Then simply take the form to your bank:
Beneficiary Name: Alongsiders International Ltd
Beneficiary Bank: DBS
Bank Code: 7171
Beneficiary Bank Address: DBS Telepark, 5 Tampines Central 6, 529482
Alongsiders Address: Vbox 881036, Singapore 919191
Beneficiary Account: 106-902374-2